No state will determine the ultimate outcome of the Culture War more than Georgia. No conservative can win the White House without our state, and, with the intense pressures of Hollywood 2.0, big business, and the booming mega-city of Atlanta operating as the de-facto hub of the southeast United States, Georgia is where the pressure is most intense.
That’s why our upcoming deadline – our fiscal year end – is so important. We are $13,850 short of our goal, and I’m asking you to consider a generous donation of $25, $50, $100, or more today to help us reach it!
This year, the Frontline organizations continued our growth and established a firm leadership position as the driving force behind conservative, pro-life and pro-family change in our state. Your support is making a HUGE difference in the pollical, policy, and cultural realms of our state.
But we need to finish this fiscal year strong so that we can embark on an even bolder agenda next year. Our growth goals include:
- Hiring a full-time Communications Director
- Hiring a VP of Strategy
- Building Frontline Policy Council’s Church Ambassador Network staff
- Increasing intentional efforts to train and equip Christians to engage in the public square
- Building a robust digital platform to reach people with our message
- Developing the broadest, most-sweeping conservative legislative agenda our state has ever seen
- Working in the 2024 primaries to defeat Fake Conservatives, support our allies, and recruit conservative leaders in open seats
- Equipping God’s Church to be salt and light and engaging its leaders in the process
- Crafting leadership development programs for rising young visionaries
- And much, much more!
Over the next fiscal year, Frontline will be leading the charge for what happens in the 2024 legislative session, the 2024 primaries, and the culture transformation we see in our state. We cannot achieve our BIG goals without your support!
To support Frontline Policy Action by funding our work in lobbying and elections, please make your gift HERE. (Donations to Frontline Policy Action are NOT tax-deductible)
I am seeing God do incredible things with this ministry, and I am so blessed by your strong consideration of support.
For His Glory,
PS. Last week, Frontline held the largest pro-Heartbeat event in the state this year – celebrating what God has done through the passage of that bill on the one- year anniversary of the Dobbs decision. Please help us continue to support a culture of life by making a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation HERE.
PPS. We will be holding our largest event EVER on October 6th, with Riley Gaines as a confirmed speaker. Purchase tickets to our Gala HERE!