Georgia’s election is now less than 6 weeks away, and early voting begins even before then! Our legislative session will be here before you know it, and our battle for our culture never, ever stops.
Frontline is sprinting forward – fighting against the evil onslaught, engaging the Body of Christ, and advancing for the Glory of God.
Beginning THIS SATURDAY, October 1 at our Pro-Life Biblical Citizenship Academy held at Church of the Apostles (3585 Northside Pkwy NW, Atlanta, GA 30327), the Frontline organizations are sprinting forward to close the year. REGISTER HERE FOR OUR FREE PRO-LIFE BCA – we’ll even buy you lunch!
But that’s not all. We have been hard at work, and here is just a preview of a few announcements in the days and weeks to come that you will not want to miss:
- We are Building the Frontline – in the coming weeks and months, you will be hearing a lot about our Build the Frontline campaign to grow this organization – already the largest pro-life, pro-family force in Georgia – to the next level. Stay tuned!
- That means Frontline is hiring! – next week, we will announce job postings for 4 critical leadership roles in our organization so that we can begin vetting who God is calling to our organization. More to come!
- Frontline Policy Council is ramping up church engagement – we will also be announcing the beginnings of a new church initiative and resources at this critical juncture in our state. You won’t want to miss this!
- On October 22nd, Frontline will host a Biblical Citizenship Academy in Jackson County – this will have a special focus, and you will be blessed by the event. REGISTER HERE TODAY!
- Frontline Policy Action will roll out its general election endorsements and release its first fall ad – as the only pro-life, pro-family organization supporting endorsed candidates, we look forward to HUGE victories in November!
In addition to these exciting initiatives, Frontline has more announcements about its growth, impact, and plans. We also are ramping up our digital presence to better communicate how we can, together, advance our values. None of this is possible without you!
To support the work of Frontline Policy Council, a tax deductible 501(c)3 that does NOT endorse candidates in elections, please consider a generous contribution here.
To support the work of Frontline Policy Action, a 501(c)4 organization that is NOT tax deductible because it DOES support endorsed candidates in elections, please consider a generous contribution here.
To request copies of the hottest pro-life resource in the state, our “Church’s Moment” booklet for your church, friends, or Bible study, please reply to this email.
I am amazed and excited for what God is doing. We are sprinting forward to achieve all that He has called us to, and we hope you will join us for upcoming events and stay tuned for big announcements ahead.
For His Glory,
Frontline Policy Action and Frontline Policy Council